PURE & LIGHT ZINC STEARATE- SUPERFLOW
The researchers of our Research and Development team have tremendous experience in their respective fields and they strive day and night to precipitate the size of the particle with the help of a technology controlled by morphology. By using the said technology, they have created Superflow which is known to be a Zinc Stearate, which helps in rendering a perfect blend of melt stability/transparency and lightness. Our offered product is highly demanded in different industrial applications because of its assured and consistent quality.
Some applications of the aforementioned product are listed below:
- Used for making sheets made from Rubber and EVA that acts as an lubricant
- Chemicals can be coated to offer resistivity against moisture and free flowing
- To be applicable in plastics, HDPE, PVC and many more special composites of polymer
Why Prefer Zinc Stearate Granules over Powder of the same material?
- Granules can be easily mixed in the kneader in comparison to the powder.
- Prevents air loss which results in saving cost up to seven to eight percent.
- Being heat fusion product, it renders excellent internal lubrication.
|Property ||Unit ||Z S Superflow |
|Melting Point ||0C ||119 |
|Bulk Density1,2 ||Gm/l ||400 + 25 |
|Specific Gravity || ||1.095 + 0.05 |
|Electrolyers ||% ||0.12 |
|Moisture (105oC)2 ||% ||0.35 |
|PH (2% acq. Solution) ||- ||6.5-7.5 |
|Ash Content ||% ||13.5-14.5 |
|ZnO Equivalent ||% ||13.0-14.0 |
|Melt Quality ||- ||Clear & Transparent |
|Colour ||- ||White |
|Free Fatty Acid ||% ||1.38 |
|Residue on 300 Mesh ||% ||0.17 |